ACT is committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards in order to protect the integrity of the collaborative process.
- Government participants in ACT are expected to comply with all government ethics laws and regulations.
- The ACT Executive Committee has adopted a Code of Conduct for government employees participating in ACT.
- Every individual in a leadership position is required to comply with the ACT-IAC Leadership Code of Conduct.
- ACT stays up-to-date on government ethics rules and provides periodic briefings to its members to ensure compliance with such rules.
- ACT monitors all organizational activities to ensure compliance with the prohibitions on lobbying and business promotion.