Shared Interest Groups
ACT-IAC has established Shared Interest Groups (SIGS) to address IT issues of significant interest to government. Membership in the SIGs is open to every IAC member. Each SIG elects its own leadership and identifies government executives to serve on the SIG's Government Advisory Panel (GAP).
Based on the annual government-wide IT agenda issues by ACT and the advice of its GAP, each SIG develops an annual work plan of activities and products. Work products may include white papers, brainstorming session and/or minii-conferences on specific topics.
The current SIGs are:
There is also a Cloud Computing Cross-SIG Task Group and Advanced Mobility Working Group composed of members from each SIG.
Committees, Working Groups and Task Forces
In addition to the SIGs, there are a number of standing committees that are open to ACT and IAC members. These include:
- Program Committee
- Professional Development Advisory Committee
- Management of Change Conference Planning Committee
- Executive Leadership Conference Planning Committee
- Small Business Conference Planning Committee
- Membership Services Committee
- Sponsorship Committee
- Excellence.gov Awards Committee
- Congressional Education Working Group
ACT-IAC periodically establishes working groups and task forces to address issues as needed. The establishment of these groups and calls for volunteers will be posted on this web site.