ACT-IAC Pacific Executive Session: The Current Acquisition Challenges – Topics & Tools: Round Table – 1/28/2013
Date: January 28, 2013
Time: 3:00 - 7:00 PM PST
Location: San Diego Convention Center
Registration: Registration for this event has closed.
ACT-IAC Pacific is pleased to invite you to the 2013 January Executive Session featuring an interactive panel focused on "The Current Procurement and Acquisition Challenges – Topics & Tools". The panel of experts will share their thoughts concerning acquisition issues and solutions during an important and dynamic time for Information Technology. A round table discussion session will follow up.
- CAPT Bert Heck (NAVSUP GLS) Director for Contracts
- Trelli Davis (SPAWAR) Contracts Policy Branch Head
- Paul Martin (GSA Enterprise GWAC) Contracts Branch Chief
- John Cavadias (GSA Alliant GWAC) Procuring Contracting Officer
- RADLM Alex Miller (Ret, Deloitte) Director, Federal Strategy and Operations
- Gerry Nifontoff (SAIC) Lead of SSC-PAC Procurement Efficiencies Working Group
This event will be held on Monday, January 28, 2013 from 3:00 – 7:00 PM PST at the San Diego Convention Center, Room 3; 111 W. Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101.
Industry: Pre-registered – $25.00
At the Door – $35.00
This event is sponsored by Deloitte.