ACT-IAC Rocky Mountain
Small Business Event – Accelerate and Achieve
On Monday, May 7, 2012 The American Council for Technology Council and Industry Advisory Council (ACT-IAC) will host a collaborative symposium dedicated to Small Businesses Working with the Federal, State and Local Government at the Remington Arms Room in Building 41 at the Denver Federal Center Small Business Event.
With the current technological evolution moving at such a rapid pace, it is an amazing time for Small Businesses to get involved and assist government agencies with this transformation. Please join us to hear from highly regarded government and industry personnel who have made significant strides in fostering achievement for small businesses in this complicated world of federal contracting. Speakers Include:
We will have recorded and a live teleconference session from the ACT-IAC Small Business Conference, also being held on May 7th, to include:
- Lesley Field, OFPP and Roger Baker, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Afternoon CXO Panel via live Teleconference featuring Casey Coleman, General Services Administration, Linda Cureton, NASA(invited), Dr. Simon Szyman, Department of Commerce
In addition, we are pleased to have a panel entitled "Connecting to Colorado Government". Panelists include:
- Greg Lopez, Director, Small Business Administration Colorado District (confirmed)
- Jose Martinez, Procurement Center Representative, Small Business Administration (confirmed)
- Todd Olson, Chief Financial Officer, Colorado Office of Information Technology(confirmed)
- Carolyn Terrell, Team Lead 8 (a) Business Development Program, Small Business Administration (confirmed)
Attendees at this event will also have the ability to interact and view many of the cutting edge technologies that are helping organizations bring this functionality to fruition. Vendors participating at this event will include: Cisco, Microsoft, and many more…
This Event is Open to…All Government & Industry professionals in the Denver Front Range who want to learn how to establish a “connection” to make government and small businesses successful in bringing new technologies and creative thinking into a complex environment.
REGISTRATION OPEN: Click here
For Full Agenda CLICK HERE
Denver Federal Center - Remington Arms Room in Building 41
$35 for Members
$45 for Non-Members
$0 for Government
$50 for Walk-ins
If you have any questions, or are having problems registering, please contact April Davis, ADavis@actgov.org, 703.208.4800 ext.202.
Please note that reservations made to attend require payment in full unless cancelled 2 days prior to event. Reservation deadline is the Friday prior to the meeting date.