Human Capital SIG January 2012 Meeting
Topic: Report from OPM On Experience with USA Jobs Website Transition
Date: Thursday, January 12, 2012
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Location: ICF International, 1725 Eye Street, NW, Washington, DC 20006
Teleconference: 1-303-218-2664 or 1-800-371-9219; ID 759 153 6404# (ACT-IAC is a non-profit organization. In order to best support our mission, we respectfully request that you use the first conference # listed if possible.)
Register Now For the First ACT-IAC Human Capital SIG Meeting of the New Year!
The Human Capital SIG January meeting will feature a report from Angela Bailey, Associate Director, Employee Services and Chief Human Capital Officer, U.S. Office of Personnel Management on the agency’s recent experience in bringing the USA Jobs application hosting into the agency. Angie also will be proposing a social media project she would like the Human Capital SIG to undertake on her behalf.
1) Welcome and Introductions – Joan Golden, SIG Chair
2) Updates from HC SIG Leadership
3) Updates from the Succession Planning and Effective Recruitment and Industry Best Practices working groups
4) Program Updates - Debbie Brown, Programs Chair
5) Report on IAC meetings – Joan Golden, SIG Chair, Brandy Ellis SIG Vice Chair
6) Angela Bailey, Associate Director, Employee Services and Chief Human Capital Officer, U.S. Office of Personnel Management
We hope to see you there!
Joan Golden, Chair
Brandy Ellis, Vice Chair
Human Capital SIG